Dig Solar Powered Digital 3/4" Hose End Timer
EVO 100 Waterproof digital hose end timer (tap timer)
DIG’s EVO 100 ambient light (solar) powered Hose End Timer (Tap Timer) is the most innovative in our new generation of premium automatic controllers and timers. Completely waterproof, the EVO 100 is a DC timer with built-in solenoid and high flow diaphragm valve for reliable operation in all conditions.
Easily connected to most outdoor faucets, the EVO 100 Hose End Timer (Tap Timer) uses the latest and most efficient technology, including DIG’s patented, time-tested, internal photovoltaic module and microelectronic energy management system fueled by surrounding ambient light (solar). This efficient energy system provides the power for the timer to function at any time, night or day, and in any weather with no direct sunlight required after it is charged.
The EVO 100 features a large, easy-to-read LCD screen and simple, icon-based programming with weekly or cyclical programs, four start times per day, durations of up to six hours, program delay of up to 99 days, program off, manual operation, and a sensor wire connection to accept a rain sensor.
- Powered by a patented time-tested, internal photovoltaic module and microelectronic energy management system fueled by ambient light (solar)
- Easy to install and program
- Watering flexibility with a selection of watering frequencies and four start times per day
- Seven buttons and an integrated large, high resolution screen
- Easy to read LCD display with an AM/PM clock and icon-based programming for easy navigation
- Blinking notification on days the hose end timer is active
- 12 or 24-hour time format
- Non-volatile memory retains program integrity (excluding time)
- Manual irrigation cycle can be performed via the manual program button
- Quick release faucet swivel adapter for easy programming, installation and removal.
- One button program off for easy irrigation suspension
- Energy conservation feature automatically turns the hose end timer screen off after fifteen minutes
- Power level meter indicates the approximate charge (energy available)
- Semi-automatic, automatic, or manual operation
- High flow diaphragm valve with DC solenoid available in 3/4" FHT inlet with screen and MHT outlet, or BSP thread
- Easy rain sensor installation through external wire
- Waterproof construction ensures reliable operation in harsh environments
- Environmentally friendly and energy independent; utilizes RoHS compliant components
- Three year warranty
- Operating pressure: 10 to 100 PSI (.7 to 6.8 bar)
- Flow range: .1 to 8 GPM (.38 to 30 L/H)
- Temperature range: 38-130°F (3-54°C)
- Connection: female hose thread inlet (FHT) x male hose thread outlet (MHT) or British standard thread for tap (BSP)
- Power source: ambient light (solar)
- Sensor connection: yellow wire for closed contact rain sensor
- Power source: Ambient light (PVM)
- Input: 3,000 - 100,000+ LUX
- Sensor connection: yellow wire for closed contact sensor
- Controller dimensions: 5.75” W x 6.76” H x 2.25” D (14.6 cm W x 17.1 cm H x 6.3 cm D)
- Unit Weight including plastic clam shell packaging: 1.02 pounds (.47 kg)
- UPC code: 840620100038
- Timer housing: high impact plastic
- Inlet valve and solenoid: glass reinforced nylon with stainless steel plunger and spring ###Programming options
- Watering duration: 1 minute up to 5 hours and 59 minutes set in one minute increments
- Watering frequency: weekly or cyclical schedule with odd days, even days, or intervals from one to thirty (1- 30) days utilizing 365 day yearly calendar with leap year.
- In the weekly schedule, the hose end timer (tap timer) can be programmed to operate on any day of the week, such as Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- In the cyclical schedule, the hose end timer can be programmed to operate on odd days, even days, or at specific intervals such as every three days.
- Up to four start times per day in weekly or cyclical schedule provides added flexibility for any type of watering application.
- Rain off/delay option with automatic restart up to 99 days
- Program off option stops program until reactivated
- Manual cycle via the program with automatic shutoff option
|Product Title||Dig Solar Powered Digital 3/4" Hose End Timer|
|Weight (in lbs)||1.0000|