If you've got particular needs for a greenhouse that a pre-built unit won't fulfill, we can still help. We've partnered with some of the best custom greenhouse builders to bring you wonderful solutions to almost any greenhouse need.
Features & Benefits
- Structural integrity of the frame meets commercial building standards.
- Aluminum frame will never rust.
- Painted or anodized aluminum framing.
- Stainless steel fasteners are used for the whole structure to make sure they stay strong and eliminates rusting problems throughout the life of the greenhouse.
- Built in shade tracks make it easy to add shades.
- Built in accessory tracks make it easy to add or relocate fans, watering systems, lights and other accessories whenever you need to.
- Fully tempered safety glass reduces energy costs, reduces temperature fluctuations and allows plants to flourish in natural light.
- Thermal designed frame helps reduce heating costs and temperature swings while also helping to reduce condensation and icing in cold weather.
Architecture & Design
- Square Eave Lean-To
- Square Eave Traditional
- Curved Eave Lean-To
- Curved Eave Traditional
In addition to the architecture options you can also choose from a variety of styles including octagonal or hexagonal front sections, hip corners, valley corners, lanterns and more.
Not sure what you need. We'll work closely with you to make sure that you get what will work best to suit your needs.
If you're interested in having a custom greenhouse built or just want some more information please call us toll-free at 1 (866) 928-3150 or fill out the following form and we'll be in touch.